If you are engaged, we'd like to offer our congratulations!
Our Catholic tradition treasures marriage as a great gift that God has given His people. In the Sacrament of Marriage, God gives a man and a woman the grace to grow in their relationship with one another with His own help.
Here's what you should know if you are preparing to get married at our parish:
- Please call to schedule an appointment with our pastor, Fr. Anthony.
- Our conversation about planning your wedding should begin at least 6 months before the wedding.
- The Bride or Groom should be a registered parishoner (if you're not registered in the parish, find out how to register today (click here for more information on how to register at our parish!).
- The preparation process is simple but has a few key components. You will have the opportunity to work with a couple from the parish who will meet with you a few times for your marriage preparation.
- On the eve of your wedding there will be a wedding rehearsal.
Finally, our hope is that your wedding day is a wonderful experience as you begin your new journey with your spouse in God's family the Church.